‘Living the 6 Steps’ Cancer Wellness Retreat
Learn how to encourage your recovery through small simple steps that can provide powerful, life-long results.
Taking place Thursday, September 11th and Friday, September 12th, 2014
‘Living the 6 Steps’ retreat is for men and women who have been diagnosed with cancer. It is also for those who, by the grace of God, have been given a clean bill of health but feel the need to live a healthier life in order to discourage a future recurrence of their cancer.
Your retreat will focus on the use of optimal diet and lifestyle living to aid in the healing process of cancer and cancer treatment. In addition, our creative therapies will help you to meet the need for psychosocial and emotional care options that work in conjunction with conventional medical treatment to promote overall well-being.
This 2-Day Cancer Wellness Retreat includes:
- Two days at the Nordik Nature Spa’s beautiful Alpina Lodge in Chelsea, QC (overnight accomodation NOT included)
- Eight Cancer Wellness Sessions designed by the National Association of Professional Cancer Coaches
- Fresh organic lunch and refreshments daily
- Access to hot tub and sauna on-site at the Alpina Lodge
- Learn from others who share similar experiences
- Receive a reduced rate for private coaching from a Certified Professional Cancer Coach for a period of one year following the retreat to help with recovery and maintenance.
BONUS: Book now and receive one pass to the Nordik Nature Spa thermal experience!
+ Plus save 10% when you book by August 10th
Click here to learn more