It may be hard to believe but once you combine all these ingredients in your blender or Nutribullet your children, and adults, won’t even know there are veggies in this. Trust Me!
Use this recipe as a quick, healthy breakfast on the go (or for picky eaters) or a great snack.
Start with 4 ounces of cold, pure water (not tap) or pure coconut water for each serving.
Add 1 small handful of each of the following per serving:
- Fresh Parsley
- Black or purple Organic frozen grapes or berries
- ½ Banana – optional frozen
- Pineapple – or other frozen fruit
- 1 tbs. Chia seeds
- 1 tbs. flax seed – ground
- Optional acai powder or frozen cubs. (Can be found in freezer at health food stores)
- 1 scoop protein powder, unflavored or vanilla (1/2 serving each or add extra water)
Brands or types to look for: New Zealand whey only, or a good quality vegan protein such as Sun Warrior or Brad King’s.
I recommend including all these ingredients to get the most benefit especially if, as an adult, you suffer from high cholesterol, high blood pressure or elevated blood glucose.
Blend all the ingredients together and enjoy immediately but sip slowly. The benefits are endless.
Source: PCCI Inc.